Client Administrator – Part Time
Hertfordshire – Working from home
18 – 20 hours per week over five days
£25,000 per annum pro rata
About the Role:
You’ll be joining a small dynamic company that wants to build on its last seven years of growth. Since we started in 2014, we have grown steadily and acquired some of the world’s leading financial services businesses as clients.
Our clients need outstanding service and our Account Managers need a team of trusted individuals to support them. The primary focus of this new role will be to help the Account Managers execute a range of administrative tasks with the sole aim of delivering outstanding results for clients. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Account Managers on a range of administrative tasks
- Project managing elements of client campaigns
- Tracking campaign performance and updating Management Information reports and presentations
- Helping the Account Managers to research and identify clients’ target audience
You will have experience working in an administrative role but training will be provided on specific aspects of the job. To be successful in the role you’ll need:
- to efficiently plan and manage your work and a range of processes accurately and on time
- to have good written and communication skills
- to be skilled at using Excel
- to have a very good attention to detail
- be willing to learn new skills
- you will live in or around Hertfordshire. The job will be home-based with weekly face-to-face meetings in Hertford.
Experience working in financial services would be beneficial but this is not essential. Knowledge of different social media channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn would also be helpful.
The Financial Services Partnership is a specialist financial services marketing agency which was launched in 2014. The founder worked client-side and felt that generalist agencies were failing to meet the unique demands of financial services organisations. Our aim was to develop a marketing agency that understands the complexity of the industry and can deliver results in the digital age.
Our people have all worked in financial services, so understand the demands of sign-off protocols, and the bureaucracy of large global institutions and dynamics of fintech start-ups. We aim to create an invaluable resource which simplifies successful marketing. Our clients rely on us to deliver high quality work, creating the space for them to get on with the rest of the job.
A Unique Culture
We believe too many businesses work in an archaic way which does not get the best out of their people. We think that everyone should have the freedom and scope to enjoy their job away from the politics and tightly controlled bureaucracy which characterises so many employers.
You will work under a very supportive leadership team with total commitment to your development.
£25,000 per annum pro rata
22 days per annum pro rata
Interested? Then send us your CV and a couple of paragraphs stating what you can bring to the role to email@example.com